Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Here I go . . .

Pretty scary--I never thought I'd get a blog. I don't really need a blog and I can't promise to keep up with a blog, but I thought I'd give it a shot. So many of my friends at ScrapJazz have blogs and it is such a neat way to get to know them better.

I guess I should give a little biographical information. I've been married to my best friend for 8.5 years now. He is a wonderful man and much better than I deserve. We have a couple of spoiled rotten dogs. I am a college graduate and I work full-time but would love to be a stay at home mom (my first secret ever posted here). I don't know if that will ever come true, but I'm praying about it and if it is God's will for my life, I believe it will happen. I also sell Close To My Heart. It has become a passion for me--I have always enjoyed doing various crafts, but stamping and scrapbooking have taken center stage for me. I enjoy the creative outlet and have found this to be such a relaxing hobby. I will admit, however, I am a perfectionist and have trouble sharing my work, especially if I don't think it is "perfect". I'm trying to overcome that because I know that scrapbooking is such a personal thing and just because my pages aren't breathtaking by magazine standards, they are still good because they tell about me and my life and the things that are important to me. There is so much in life that is important to me and my promise for tomorrow is to be more open and less worried about perfection.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Hey goober-- when will your CTMH site be updated with the June special (stitches??? how can I see the new catalog? What's good? Glad you're blogging!!!!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

welcome to blog world.