Thursday, June 01, 2006

Prayers

There are so many folks on ScrapJazz that are experiencing difficulties in their lives. My heart is heavy today thinking about those folks.

AshleyS is scared about her baby's health, Patter is trying to help her little girl deal with an eating disorder, Kayenne is working so hard to keep Mike healthy and so many are dealing with broken relationships. I wish there was more I could do than to pray for all of these people. I don't know any of them personally but they are my sisters through SJ. It is hard for my "real life" friends to understand the connection I feel with so many ladies whom I've never even met, but through this message board I have come to consider them friends just the same.

Not only have I learned so much from these gals (and a couple of guys) but they are a constant reminder that someone somewhere is hurting and needing help. Even if all I can do is offer up a prayer, it takes my focus off of me and puts it where it should be--on helping others and having faith in God. I'm saying a prayer for all the folks on SJ--for those whose troubles have been posted and for the many unspoken needs. Its not important that I know the specific needs because I know God knows.

2 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

Hugs back at you for being so considerate.

Neen and Mike said...

You are so lovely... I just found your blog... I will have to check in more often :) Neen from SJ