Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How shoe obsessions start

Boogie Bear is totally obsessed with shoes. She's 16 months old. How has this happened?

The only time I've ever put her in shoes is if we're going out. She's never worn shoes around the house. Until now.

Every shoe she finds, whether it is her shoe, my shoe or her daddy's shoe, goes on her foot. She's even tried to put two shoes on one foot. I think she's showing early signs of obsession. LOL

I've never cared about shoes--I'm always wearing them but I'm not a shoe buyer. I just want something comfortable and nice looking. But I'm not going to spend $180 on a pair of shoes. No way, no how!

I'm interested to see in 10 years and then in 20 years if she's still shoe obsessed.

1 comment:

Cheri Pryor said...

I fear this is just the beginning for you. My dd started out the same way when she was just shy of 2 years old. She is now 16. The shoes are out of control! lol!