Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my grandparents' 60th anniversary. They are such an inspiration. They met, dated and married within 28 days. My grandfather served in the Army during World War II. He participated in D-Day during his tour and was wounded in battle. They have two daughters, seven grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren (and one on the way for a 9th). They still hold hands, they still call each other honey and dear. They are so cute together. They are each others' world.

The family is throwing them a surprise party next weekend. Mom and I are doing photo spreads of their life together. We're also doing a memory book which we'll have all of the guests sign. I'm so excited.

My grandparents are awesome people. They inspire me to be a better person. I hope they've never doubted how much the whole family loves them and how much they mean to us.

Happy Anniversary Mamaw and Papaw!! I love you!

No comments: