Today's been a good day. I got a decent night's sleep, woke up slowly and somehow got the day off right. I listened to Metallica on the way into work. Nothing like jamming out at 8 am on a six lane highway.
I got two new cookbooks in today. I'm so excited! Both look fabulous. I can't decide whether to read them this weekend or save them for the beach. Maybe I'll sneak peek them both and take them to the beach anyway.
I actually got to play some last night. I made some halloween bag toppers--they turned out really cute. Don't know what I'll do with the halloween bags. I've never once had a trick or treater come to the house in the 10 years we've been there. That's one of the advantages to living so far out in the country.
The weather here today is awesome. The last couple of days have been high 60's, low 70's and cool, crisp nights. I'm so ready for fall. I don't know why but I've just been real anxious about fall getting here this year. I'll have to buy new clothes this fall--my pregnancy is advancing very well and fewer and fewer of my clothes are fitting these days. I'm struggling with putting much money into them cause I know they're just temporary--the next time I'm pregnant may coincide with the same seasons.
Still working on the house to find room for this baby. It is such a slow process--I'm getting tired so quickly and there is so much furniture to be moved. It is so overwhelming, but I guess we'll get it done eventually.
Have a great weekend friends!
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok girl you need to up this blogitty blog
Are you gonna update this blog????
Post a Comment