I am in such a crappy mood today. I don't know if it is the rain or just people in general that are ticking me off. Actually I know what part of my problem is--I woke up at 1:30 a.m. with a terrible headache. How do you wake up in the middle of a perfectly good night of sleep with a splitting headache? Did I dream too hard? Are pregnancy hormones really that bad???
Anyway, I'm trying to be nice but folks are just yanking my chain today. I have very few nice things to say to anyone, so I'm just trying to stay quiet. That alone (being quiet) is so unlike me. I sure hope my mood improves for the long weekend. Of course, I have lots of cleaning and such to do--still trying to make room for this baby!! But, I am determined to spend at least ONE day playing--crafting, scrapbooking, whatever! I've done nothing since June and I'm tired of just looking at my stuff longingly. Plus, I have lots of birthdays and anniversaries coming up and I need to get crackin' at making some cards!
Well, I better revise my grocery list. What fun I get to endure tonight. Me and 1000 of my closest neighbors all in Wal-Mart on a nasty rainy night trying to get groceries. Yippee!
Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment