Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nothing to Say

I wish I could blame the stale blog on being so busy. I have been busy but more than that I've just not had anything to say. I don't have an exciting life filled with fancy dinners and trips abroad. My family is somewhat normal compared to most and life on a farm is generally slow and a little boring. I could just keep updating about Booger Bear but I don't want to be one of those moms that has nothing to say unless it involves her kids. I can see how that happens though. I mean, I'm with her for 24 hours a day. I have very little outside contact with the world. I visit a couple of message boards but if I stopped that tomorrow I'm not sure who would notice. My life pretty much consists of taking care of the baby, cooking, cleaning and doing it all over again the next day. I don't mind it really--staying at home with the baby has always been my desire. But thanks to gas prices I can't really justify leaving the house unless I have a list of errands to run.

Something seriously needs to be done about these gas prices. Our local Exxon station has gone up 18 cents in 36 hours. I know they're jacking the prices because of the holiday weekend but the average consumer can't keep up with that kind of increase. And the prices certainly won't come down as quickly as they went up. This country is in real trouble if somebody doesn't grow a sac and stop some of this crap.

Anyway, if there is a topic you want my opinion on, let me know--leave me a comment or send me an e-mail. Otherwise I'll probably keep most of my opinions to myself. At least for today. :-)

No comments: