Monday, May 05, 2008

Gorgeous Monday

Not much to report here today. The last week has been pretty quiet--nothing too out of the norm. The weather the last couple of days (minus one rain shower) has been absolutely gorgeous. Today looks like a repeat and I am loving it! Mid-70s with lots of sunshine and a nice breeze--that is MY kind of weather!

Boogie Bear has 2 new teeth. They are hard to see simply because she won't open her mouth for me but when she laughs you can catch a glimpse of them. I'm still struggling to find something she'll eat consistently. Even if she'll eat table food, she won't eat enough of it to fill her but I am starting to see some improvements. We have a checkup next week so I'm anxious to really make some headway in the next couple of days.

My parents' neighbor got rid of a swing set and a huge boat shaped sand box that we got. Besides being a little dirty there is nothing wrong with either. I need to get a little tykes swing for Boogie and then we'll be in business. It is weird seeing the swing set in the yard. Until yesterday you wouldn't have known we had a child just looking at the outside of our house and our yard. Ron (the neighbor) said he used the sand box as a little pool for his kids last year and we might do the same. It will depend on the price of sand--LOL.

I hear the princess stirring in her crib so I'll wrap this up. I'd like to say I'll update sooner than a week but face it, my life is just not that exciting.

No comments: