Okay, this looked like fun so I stole it (with permission) off of Lesfitz's blog.
5 Things I Can't Live Without Under $10:
1. Carmex
2. Kisses from Booger Bear
3. Pepsi
4. Individual inks for my printer (just barely under $10 each)
5. Tissues
5 Favorite Movies:
1. Pretty In Pink
2. Chances Are
3. Miss Congeniality
4. Backdraft
5. obviously I don't watch enough movies
5 Favorite Girl Baby Names That I Love:
1. Kaitlyn
2. Peyton
3. Mackenzie
4. Ryan
5. Carrington
5 Favorite Boy Baby Names That I Love:
1. James (after my grandfather)
2. Brayden
3. Aidan
4. Noah
5. Alexander
5 Songs You Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. Draw Me Close by Michael W. Smith
2. Here I Am To Worship by Michael W. Smith
3. More Than A Memory by Garth Brooks
4. What If His People Prayer by Casting Crowns
5. Blackened by Metallica
5 Things That Stay In My Purse At All Times:
1. Wallet
2. Carmex
3. Eye glasses case
4. Palm
5. Ink pens
5 Obsessions I Have Right Now:
1. Loading my iPod
2. Sudoku
3. Buying clothes for the baby
4. Printing pictures to scrapbook
5. Home improvement/DIY shows
5 Places I'd Love to Go:
1. Back to the Outer Banks (I just love it there!)
2. To my grandparents' house
3. Italy (I don't fly, though)
4. Wyoming
5. Ireland
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment