Thursday, April 10, 2008

More random thoughts

* I can't believe it has been a week and a half since I blogged! What have I been doing? Lots of things actually. I'm working on getting everything packed for the beach. We leave Saturday. I sure hope we have nice weather. I'm not sure what I'll do with DH if the weather is nasty down there and he can't fish.

I'm also working on the church reports. I'm so tired of the responsibility. I really want to give up this position, but then again I don't. I can't decide.

* I had to take Boogie Bear to the doctor yesterday. She's got a sinus infection as I suspected. It all started with what I thought was a cold but after 2 weeks it just never went away. She's on antibiotics now so I hope I'll see some drastic improvement ASAP.

* Congrats to Kansas on their national championship in basketball. I've never cared for Kansas but I do like them better than Memphis, so I'm okay with their win.

* Sitting here thinking about everything I have to do I realize this post must be short or I won't get anything done. I'll close for now and update more later.

No comments: