Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Data entry for real estate assessment agency
2. Dispatcher (loved it!)
3. Trainer for IT department in college
4. Legal assistant/secretary
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Backdraft
2. Tombstone
3. Miss Congeniality
4. How To Lose a Guy in 10 days
Four TV shows that I watch:
1. ER
2. One Tree Hill
3. The Office
4. Clean House
Four places I have been:
1. Outer Banks, NC
2. West Virginia
3. Georgia
4. New Jersey
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. DH
2. Mom
3. Angie
4. Free Cycle
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Chocolate
3. Scallops
4. Biscuits
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Charleston, SC
2. Nashville, TN
3. Montana
4. Italy (but I don't fly!)
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Booger Bear learning new words and making sentences.
2. Beach trip in October
3. Christmas
4. Giving up the treasurer's position at church
Four people I tag:
1. No one reads my blog so it doesn't matter.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment