Oops. I thought I was doing better about keeping my blog up to date but obviously I am very wrong. LOL Who knew it had been a month?
Lots has happened yet little of it is newsworthy. We visited my grandparents late last month--that was a blast. Now that Boogs is fully mobile they had fun watching her go.
DH's birthday was early this month. He really enjoyed his gifts and was very appreciative of the time and effort I put into decorating the house. He deserves to feel special on his day (really everyday, but especially on his birthday!).
Boogie Bear is obsessed with "Ow eye" now. Also known as OUTSIDE. ;-) We were still outside at 9:20 last night playing--she threw a fit when it was time to come in for the evening. I'm glad she likes being outdoors and I hope that lasts but geez, it is HOT! Yesterday was 95. Today is forecast to be 98. Have I mentioned how I hate the heat????
Well, I'm hearing "Maa ma!" from a certain little girl's crib so I'll wrap up for now. I promise if anything earth shattering happens I'll update a little sooner. LOL
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment