I'm so glad this week is over. Nothing bad has happened but it has been a long week! Lots of things to do, lots of little catastrophes, lots of being shocked by what Boogie Bear has done this time. I still have a lot to do today and tomorrow. And yet, here I am at the computer. Procrastination at its best!
One thing that has taken a butt load of my time this week has been iTunes and my iPod. I got the brilliant idea to rip the rest of my Christmas music. Fabulous thinking--I've worked on it for three days now. I now have 24 days worth of music on my iPod. That's 31 G. And I still have a ton of CDs, both Christmas and non-Christmas, that I haven't even uploaded. And I have 58 playlists created at this point. Music is my weakness, obviously. Maybe its a sickness . . . LOL
Uh-oh! I've watched the wee one for two minutes just now as she scanned the room back and forth looking for something to get in to. She finally saw me watching her and I got a "huh!" and a giggle. I've got to stay on her today--she's already written all over her leg and hand with a permanent marker. I got most of it washed off but I'm thinking she'll be wearing pants for the next couple of days.
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Christmas music? Wow. You're ambitous!!
Marker on the leg? did you get a picture?? hahah Spencer did marker on my chair cushion when he was 2-- eeek!
Where the heck are you?
My children only used markers on unimportant things like furniture. =/
Post a Comment