Monday, September 29, 2008

Ear pain sucks!

I was listening to my iPod last night with those stupid little ear bud headphones. I was too lazy to go to the car and get my regular headphones. I must have smaller ears or something because the ear buds hurt. Anyway, my left ear really started bothering me so I took that headphone out. The pain never really went away and by this morning it was much worse. I'm thinking I might have an ear infection--I get these sharp, shooting pains in my ear every little bit and it makes me just want to cry. I have a wisdom tooth that bothers me off and on. . . maybe the pain is from my teeth. Either way it sucks!

If it doesn't go away by Wednesday, I guess I'll have to go to the doctor. :-(

2 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

How's your ear? Did you get this all taken care of and fixed??

Cheri Pryor said...

I'm gonna go waaaaay out on a limb and say yes since this post is from a month ago (where the hell have I beeen???)