Thanks Stacy, I owe you one! LOL My four readers aren't going to believe I blogged three days in a row!
The rules? answer each question, and tag 4 (or more) friends.
Leave a comment on friends' blogs letting them know that they've been tagged. Have fun!
A= Attached or Single: Attached
B= Best Friend: I thought so.
C= Cake or Pie: Cake
D= Day of Choice: Doesn't matter to me.
E= Essential Item: Pepsi
F= Flavor of Icecream: Chocolate
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither.
H= Hometown: Fincastle
I= Indulgence: Chocolate
J= January or July: January--I hate the heat!
K= Kids: One so far . . . Kaitlyn
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: Austin Powers Goldfinger (2001?)
M= Musician: Metallica, Michael W. Smith
N= Number of Siblings: 2
O= Oranges or Apples: Apples
P= Phobias or Fears: spiders, house fire
Q= Quote: Don't be humble. You're not that great.
R= Reason to Smile: Kaitlyn
S= Season: Anything but summer
T= Tag: Cassandra, Cheri, Sherri, Stephanie
U= Unknown fact: If I tell, then it won't be unknown.
V= vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: I don't like vegetables. ;-)
W= Worst habit: Speaking before I think
X= Xray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y= Your favorite food: Pillsbury Southern Style frozen biscuits with two slices of Oscar Mayer turkey bacon
Z= Zodiac sign: Aries
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You should try chocolate covered gummy bears. Might change your mind!
Hey! Carrie tagged me with this one too and I took this tag "old school" and sent it to my non-blogging pals (mostly work friends) who were giving me a hard time because they were being excluded...
Leslie my darling...this is your cuz, kristin, and you've been tagged. love ya!
Post a Comment