Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Finish the sentence

I got this from Cassandra's blog and thought it was pretty cool. Some of them are kind of hard, though. But, here are my "finish the sentence" responses:

Maybe I should . . . get off the computer and exercise.

I love the smell of . . . fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

People say that I’m . . . a smart ass. Hard to argue that one.

I don’t understand . . . . how people can do bad things to little kids or animals.

When I wake up in the morning . . . I am in severe pain.

I lost . . . . three years of my life and happiness thanks to a horrid job situation.

My life is full of . . . smiles, hugs, kisses and laughter, all thanks to my little girl!

The past is . . . sordid and definitely not being shared. ;-)

I get annoyed when . . . my plans are changed for me.

Parties are . . . rare. None of my peeps party any more.

I wish . . . money wasn't such an issue.

Cats . . . are the punishment for Adam and Eve's sin in the Garden of Eden, according to my DH.

Dogs . . . are my favorite animal. I've never met one I didn't like.

Tomorrow . . . I have to go grocery shopping and it is going to be HOT outside.

I have a low tolerance for . . . stupid people.

I’m totally terrified of . . . losing my family.

I wonder why . . . some people are afraid of being happy.

Never in my life . . . will I again stay in a job that I hate with a passion.

High school was . . . a long time ago and nearly totally forgotten.

When I’m nervous . . . I get an upset stomach.

One time at a family gathering . . . (I got nothing. My family doesn't gather much).

Take my advice . . . don't depend on anyone except yourself for your happiness.

Making my bed . . . isn't something that we do around here. LOL

I almost always . . . . have Carmex in my pocket.

I’m addicted to . . . Pepsi. Sad, but true.

I want someone to . . . do a whole house makeover for me.

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Interesting blog topic isn't it? There were so many of these that I changed several times....
I hope we get to meet up one day!

Stacy said...

I should steal this one too...
oh and tag again. Blame Nancy! lol

www.ubergoober333.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I'm too lazy to do this tag... but I might steal the Cassandra sentence thing to make up for it. :)