I guess blogging several days in a row was too much for me. ha ha
Life's been busy. We spent last weekend at my grandparents' house again. They're doing great right now but my grandmother hasn't started chemo yet. No word so far as to when she'll start that. Her attitude is remarkable--I pray that stays.
I recently finished my photo blog I was working on. By finished I mean I got it up to date and can now post updates every few days or whenever necessary. My family is really eating it up--I've had 127 hits just since yesterday morning. And most of those hits are during their work hours!! LOL
Since I do such an amazing job with this blog (ha ha ha ha ha) I also decided to start a recipe blog. Mainly I'm posting my favorite recipes so that when I'm out of town I can just go to this blog and look up a recipe I need and not have to take my bulky notebook with me. In theory, this should let me do away with some of my paper copies of recipes but I giggle to myself when I think that because I just know it won't happen.
The weather is finally turning cooler. I'm giddy for fall. I love the cool weather, I love opening my doors and windows and feeling the fresh breezes, I love the holidays, I love the decorations, I love the anticipation of going back to school, I love the football seasons, I love the turning leaves, I love that hunting season is just around the corner, I love it ALL!!
Anyway, I just thought I'd give a quick update for my three or four readers (God bless you all!). Somebody tag me if I don't update soon and you're needing something to read. LOL
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where's this recipe blog you speak of?
I want to see the recipe blog, too!
Post a Comment