Friday, September 26, 2008

Light headed

I got my hair cut yesterday, much shorter than I've had it in years. I didn't mean for it to be so short but when you tell your stylist that you're a blank slate and grant her permission to do what she wants then you can't be too surprised with the results. I actually love the cut--I think it is going to be super easy to take care of. And my hair grows so fast that I'm sure in a month it won't seem weird that its off my shoulders.

I feel like I've been a hamster stuck on a wheel all week. I've had so many errands to run and appointments to keep. I've got lots still left to do and a week to get it all done. I've always worked best under a deadline--90% of my college papers were written hours before they were due. LOL I like staying so busy--it really makes the week fly by.

I've been trying to update my recipe blog some and keep Boogie's blog up to date but I made myself step back from the computer last week and I've not regretted it. Sometimes it just takes someone being inconsiderate of your feelings to make you realize your priorities need restructured.

Anyway, I just caught the wee one standing on the arm of the chair so I'm going to close for now and spend some quality time with her.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hope it wasn't me!!

Cheri Pryor said...

This post is worthless without a picture of your new 'do...