Here are the rules:
*If you are tagged, you must firstly post the rules:
*Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself.They interest us all!
*Tag 5 other people at the end of your Post.
*Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.
So here are mine.
(Don't laugh at them--I have nothing exciting to share)
1. I can write backwards (mirror image) as quickly and neatly as I can forwards.
2. I've had chicken pox twice--both times fairly severely and both times documented by a doctor.
3. I have never flown.
4. I love the smell of coffee but can't stand the taste, even when I add cream and sugar to it.
5. The smell, taste and feel of bananas makes me hurl.
6. I love Crayola crayons. I have several (5) boxes of 64, 96 and 120 count crayons that have never been opened and used.
7. I rarely watch movies. They bore me.
Ok so now I tag....
Cassandra
Amy (Ugagirl)
Amy Chomas
April (Mrs. Velvet Cak)
Cheri Pryor
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Never flown, eh? We'll have to work on that! Thanks for the tag. I'll do mine tonight or tomorrow!
okay-- I see my tag!
As for your stuff:
1- we have in common. I can write some damn good messages on a fogged up window to be read from the outside. Mom said I started doing that as a kid??
2- I have never had Chicken Pox.
3- Goodness- I have flown hundreds of times. I can't believe you haven't flown! Does that mean you haven't been on exotic vacations?
4- I love to smell coffee, but rarely drink it. When I do, it has to be sweet and milky!
5- Bananas are fine with me!
6- I luv me some crayolas! Just the smell of a new box of crayons makes me happy!
7- I only see comedies or kiddie movies with Spencer!
Post a Comment