Tomorrow is the first day of Spring! Spring has always been an exciting time for me because it means my birthday is just a couple of days away! I'm trying to get excited about celebrating this year but very little has been said about my birthday and I hate to be the one always bringing it up. I'm sure it will be fine but the little girl in me just wants it to be a big deal!
I'm really looking forward to some warmer weather. I'd like to get out some with the baby and not have to worry about bundling her up from head to toe. I think we're actually going to go see the Easter Bunny tomorrow. I finally have all of her outfit together--gorgeous dress, socks, shoes, purse and hat. I need a little sweater for her to wear since her dress is sleeveless but I haven't found one that suits me.
I'm not doing a basket for hubby this year. I still have Easter candy from three years ago that he hasn't eaten. Just last night he was digging through the left over Halloween candy for a treat. He just doesn't eat enough candy to make it worth the expense of buying it. I'll just save those dollars and buy some cute outfits for Booger Bear.
Speaking of Boogie, that kid just makes me laugh so hard. She is such a stinker--she's into everything. And when she messes with something she knows she's not supposed to she'll look at me and say "No, no, no." But then she does it anyway! LOL But she's a good girl so I can't complain!
I see it is starting to rain now so while the baby sleeps a little I think I'll go hang out on the porch and listen to the rain for a few minutes. Then I have to get busy on this house!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment