* It seems like anytime I need to find something on my desk I just need to look in the floor. Boogs likes to sit in my lap while I'm on the computer and she grabs stuff off my desk and plays with it a few minutes and then drops it on the floor. I usually can't pick it up immediately because she ends up falling asleep on me. I almost feel like I need a great big net around my desk chair to catch everything.
* March Madness is here. I love this time of year. Basketball, basketball and more basketball. But it also means that college basketball season is almost over and that makes me very sad.
* We're heading to my grandparents' house this weekend. They haven't seen Stinker Bell in 5 months. The holidays and weather issues kept us from visiting sooner. I think they'll have a blast with her. She's grown so much and I think she'll keep them in stitches will all of her shenanigans.
* Gas prices are really starting to tick me off. It amazes me how the price of oil can go up and gas prices will jump 45 cents or more. Its not like the gas I'm pumping at that moment is from the $109 barrel of oil. And then it takes forever for gas prices to go back down. Someone within the government needs to do something about this ASAP. I'm all for saving wildlife but when that wildlife's existence begins to interfere with my ability to put food on my table then the wildlife loses. We need to start drilling our own oil and say a big F-U to the Middle East.
* My birthday is next week. I miss getting so excited about it. When I was younger (even in my 20's) I would spend the month before my birthday just counting down the days and anticipating the celebration. LOL Now I'm just hoping to get through the day without some major catastrophe or fight. It always seems that someone we know well either dies or has a terrible accident or I end up getting in a major fight with someone. I have memories from as far back as 8 years old with this kind of thing happening. Almost makes me scared to face the day. And while its not a huge thing, I don't think that any shopping has been done for my birthday yet. I know its not necessarily about the presents but it would be nice to have some serious thought put into the gifts. I feel like I got a little ripped off last year since Boogs was in the hospital--its not anyone's fault but still. I try to make everyone else's birthday a big deal and it would just be nice to have that favor returned.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment