This is the first year I haven't gone "all out" for St. Patrick's Day (last year doesn't count!). I feel kind of bad but I was out of town this weekend and haven't had a chance to get to the store for dinner ingredients. I could go now but I just don't feel like it. I was so tired when I got up that I forgot to put a green egg on hubby's biscuit. I feel like I've let my Irish brethren down.
We had a great weekend. Hubby won his race and ran faster than he expected. On the way to my grandparents' house we stopped at Hobby Lobby. That place is huge! I wish I'd had more time to look around and some money to spend but I didn't have either so I left just glad I'd been there.
Booger Bear did great with my grandparents. She charmed them big time. We bought a xylophone, a drum and an Easter lamb with the $25 that Papaw gave us. She's had a blast playing with all of it.
We got Chinese for dinner Saturday night. It was pretty good even if the variety wasn't that great. But about 4 hours after I ate I was terribly sick. Pretty much took care of that craving!
Boogs certainly got in some mileage this weekend. Their house has lots of room to roam and she certainly took advantage of that. She was walking around like she was drunk yesterday morning before we left. She was terribly grouchy too and we hadn't even gotten to the end of the street before she fell asleep in her car seat.
I have lots to do today and I think I'm going to be too tired to get much of it done. I want to scrapbook some this week so I need to clean off my desk and get some stuff organized. I'm thinking about taking down the pack and play. I'm just not sure where I'll store it if I do take it down. Boogs never uses it anymore and only occasionally do I still change her diaper on it. Its just more in the way than anything. Its stupid but I feel like if I take it down then I really don't have a "baby" anymore--I have a full blown toddler. I guess we'll think on it some more. Its not like I can't put it back up once it is down.
I guess I better get to work. The sooner I start the sooner I'll finish.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment