My marriage is facing the ultimate test tomorrow. My basketball team (DUKE!!) is facing Steve's basketball team (WVU) in the NCAA tournament. While I normally cheer for WVU there will be NO cheering for them tomorrow from me! I'll admit--I'm scared. Duke has not been playing well for the last month. I hope and pray they bring their "A" game tomorrow because if WVU beats them on my birthday, my husband will NEVER let me hear the end of it. EVER.
I've already been contacted by three people this morning offering to keep Kaitlyn out of the war zone. LOL She'll be fine--all decked out in her DUKE gear. She has a WVU cheerleading outfit but I'll be hiding it later today in case he decides to change her clothes before the tip-off.
Things are gonna get ugly.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment